Thursday, January 24, 2008

family picture

LEFT TO RIGHT first row: my brother, pochacco, me; second row: elephant, wolfy, piggy, doggie, sharky (can you tell that grey puff ball is a shark?? look closely!)










i came across this picture that was taken about a year ago! these are some of my brother's most cherished stuffed animals. when i was young, i had stuffed animals on my bed too, but they always ended up on the floor by morning. my brother actually hugs them, pets them, loves them. they are some of the softest stuffed animals ever! i like to steal them because i don't like to actually put the effort into making my own stuffed animals soft. i didn't realize this before, but stuffed animals are only cool if you love them. i always hated mine.

3 comments:

raisin.detre said...

i forgot the names of all my stuffed animals!

Unknown said...

i had one stuffed animal; her name was bunny. it's possible i might still have her and also still sleep with her.

Shereen C said...

i love that picture. your brother is so cute to still have so many stuffed animals! Sulaman used to have this puppet-lion stuffed animal that he would NOT sleep without. (Sometimes we would hide it from him...heheh.)