Thursday, October 16, 2008

being a doctor might be a miserable existence...

i'm starting to realize that being a doctor might be a miserable existence... BUT, i've also learned to enjoy life's small pleasures! here's a summary:

1. after anatomy finished at the beginning of october, i took out my cute sheets and blankets again!

2. then i was shopping at walmart (which i love to do b/c i feel like everyone hates walmart (b/c they are stupid and pretentious) and i just feel bad for it) and came across some awesome supplies and realized i needed to bring back the earring hanger! i had made one in my dorm room at mit, but the one i built last week (pictured below) is, without a doubt, AMAZING.



3. last week i started using my qoo lunch box and this week i started using my small hello kitty tote that is just about the size of a lunch for my...lunch!

4. tonight i rediscovered some cute pins i have!

5. and tonight i finally took pictures of the highlights of my CUTE room! photo-tour of my room begins here.

6. finally, since my last post, i've gone to some pretty good music! a couple weeks ago i went to see thee oh sees at the turf club. they were pretty good, but i REALLY liked one of the opening bands, skoal kodiak (who are local!). turns out turf club is a pretty great venue; they have a smaller stage downstairs and had a band (they were pretty good but i have no idea who they were) going while the upstairs was setting up between bands, which is pretty awesome for someone like me who was again alone and awkard at the show. i also think i like gay beast (also local), but have not seen them yet. AND! on tuesday i went to DEERHOOF! which confirms my theory that only asians can do cute. anyway, it was an amazing show.

1 comment:

shauna said...

i like the deerhoof ticket in the corner, almost missed it!